Monday, January 5, 2009

Just FYI

Today I went through the list of all my old posts on this blog, all the books I've read this past year. And lo and behold, I forgot to post a review for three of them: Getting Near to Baby, Unconditional Parenting, and How Children Learn.

Since those last two are a couple of my very favorite parenting books, I think I was hoping to write really long, comprehensive reviews of why I love them so much. But, as they say, the best laid plans...get interrupted by life and especially by the rest of the books I have read.

You might also notice that Fast Food Nation is out of place on my list of books for 2008. Same issue--forgot to review it before I moved on to some others. Ah, well. That record's pretty good, I think.

And I've already got a couple of books to review for this year--here's to good reading in 2009!

No comments: