Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm still here...

...but I've been reading several books at once, and they're all loooong, and I'm not yet done with any of them. However, I WILL be back soon with THREE reviews, as soon as I wrap them all up...which has to be soon since I don't think I can re-check them from the library again.

Just wanted to stop by and say that I saw The Other Boleyn Girl recently (when Becky was here--yay, Becky!) and while it was not as good as it could have been, and not as good as the book (shocking, I know)...I can now say that I've seen a movie with Scarlett Johansson in it that didn't make me want to strangle her. I have never been a fan of hers and usually I can't get past that to actually enjoy the movie that she's in. But luckily, I finally actually enjoyed a movie in which she starred. Will wonders never cease?

Also...I never really thought much about Eric Bana before. And knowing what I know about Henry VIII, I have never really thought of him as sexy so much. But whoa. Nice casting. I didn't think so much about it while watching the movie, but now that I've had a chance to reflect, that was spot-on in an unexpected way. Kudos to them, as I can't imagine Henry VIII is an easy part to find a convincing actor for.

The End

No comments: