Friday, April 18, 2008

Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes

This exercise book, by Teresa Tapp, is one that I never ever would have picked up on my own. But Moxie of Ask Moxie, one of my online heroes and someone I have exchanged emails with who therefore is a real, live person--she says it has worked wonders for her.

And then I found out that a million other people who read Ask Moxie also LOVED this "T-Tapp workout." And one of the big reasons I went ahead and got it was because it promises things like: "...effective against conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, chronic fatigue syndrome...With T-Tapp you're building a better body--inside and out." And although I don't care much about weight loss and such aside from its benefits for my health, I went ahead and got this because it sounds like it has the potential to really benefit my health and make me feel good.

So it was obviously a very quick read, since I almost forgot to post it up here! It's mostly an outline of how she developed the exercises and then a detailed-instructions list of how to do them. I liked it, but I think my ruling on this one has to wait a couple of months. I'll let you know if it's really worth the read once I've been doing it for awhile!

No comments: