Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?

Hi...nobody.

It's been a while.

I'd like to try to start this blog up again, as I used to love to do it but have been living without an internet connection for a long while. I'm mulling over my choices here, trying to decide if I should just start a new book blog or not. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it seems like some of my old book blog friends have disappeared. Hm. Sad.

Okay. I'll be back tomorrow, I hope! It is NaBloPoMo, after all--a great time to motivate myself to just post and figure it all out later. =)

Oh, yeah, and books! Right now I'm reading...The White Bone; Dragonrider; The Help; A Geography of Bliss; and 1066 and All That. That's all that comes to mind, aside from the assorted awesome children's books we've been reading. (I *love* Lane Smith, and his new book is awesome...Grandpa Green. Love. LOVE!)

Okay, gotta run. More later. Here...or elsewhere. If I figure it out, I'll let you know.

Assuming ANYONE will read this.

No comments: